Etihad Airways is a flag carrier and the second-largest airline of the UAE. Its head office is in Khalifa City, Abu Dhabi, near Abu Dhabi International Airport. Etihad commenced operations in November 2003.The airline operates more than 1,000 flights per week to over 120 passenger and cargo destinations in the Middle East, Africa, Europe, Asia, Australia and the Americas, with a fleet of 122 Airbus and Boeing aircraft as of July 2016. In 2015, Etihad carried 14.8 million passengers, a 22.3% increase from the previous year,delivering revenues of US$9.02 billion and net profits of US$103 million.Etihad Airways is the third largest airline in the Middle East and it is the second largest airline in the UAE, after the Dubai-based airline Emirates. Its main base is Abu Dhabi International Airport.
Access our Etihad Lounges, even if you’re flying Economy
Se hai del tempo extra in aeroporto, perché non concedersi un po ‘di relax in uno dei nostri Lounge Etihad? Gustare ottimo cibo e bevande, così come l’accesso Wi-Fi e doccia. Nella nostra First Class Lounge & Spa di Abu Dhabi puoi anche concederti un trattamento Spa Six Senses, a pagamento.
Offriamo l’accesso alla lounge a pagamento nelle seguenti posizioni:
- First Class Lounge & Spa all’Aeroporto di Abu Dhabi
- Etihad Business Class Lounge Abu Dhabi Terminal 1
- Etihad Business Class Lounge Abu Dhabi Terminal 3
- Etihad US Premium Lounge Abu Dhabi
- Etihad Arrivals Lounge Abu Dhabi
- Etihad Business Class Lounge Dublino
- Etihad First e Business Class Lounge Paris
- Etihad First & Business Class Lounge Washington Dulles
- Etihad First & Business Class Lounge di New York JFK
- Etihad First e Business Class Lounge di Los Angeles
- Etihad First e Business Class Lounge Melbourne
- Etihad First & Business Class Lounge Sydney